Travel while you’re still breathing. One should lose himself in wanderlust to truly found himself. One should travel like there’s no better tomorrow and whatever you will travel will always be there with you till you’re alive. So here I am giving you some best travel tips for 5 Best places to travel in INDIA.
1. Leh-Ladakh – Biker’s Passion (City of High Passes)
Without any doubt, Leh-Ladakh has always been on every travelers Best Places to Travel in India List. Riding on one of the most toughest terrain, full of blind curvy roads, Getting stuck in the middle of nowhere among never ending ranges of the Himalayas as well as throwing out your comfort to feel to be a part of Nature has always been fascinating. Thus make it one of the first best places to travel in India.
Best time to visit: April to October
How to reach
- By Road: – Most Common and favorite route to reach Ladakh has always been road. Travelers can visit Ladakh on Bike/car from Delhi-Chandigarh-Manali-Ladakh or Srinagar-kargil-Ladakh
- By Train: – Jammu Tawi railway station is located about 700 kms from Ladakh. From here one can travel through local buses to reach here. Even soon, Delhi to ladakh train is also going to be launched by Government of India
- By Air :- There is an airport in Leh which provides connectivity to this heaven but one should be prepared to spend one day for rest to acclimatize to climate.
Attractions: Pangong Tso Lake, Khardung la Pass, Chang-La Pass, Taglang-La Pass Zanskar Valley, Pangong Tso Moriri Lake, Nubra Valley, Leh Palace, Magnetic Hill, Thiksay Monastery, Spituk Gompa, and Hemis National Park
2. Goa – The Party Place of India
If you’re in your twenties, Goa would be your top first few best places to travel in India. Mind boggling Nightlife, Cheap Booze, Young girls and energetic Youth makes Goa as one of the Best Places to visit in India that makes your trip memorable.
Best time to visit: Winter Season
How to reach:
- By Road:- Most people take ride from Mumbai/Pune. However one can also take Bus as Goa has many best bus terminals across.
- By Air:- Dabolim Airport makes room for air connectivity to reach best places to visit in the world.
- By Train:- There are two railway stations in Goa which are Thivim Railway Station and Madgaon Railway station.
Places to Visit: Beaches like, Anjuna, Morjim, Baga, Colva, & Calangute, Fort Aguada, Dudhsagar Waterfalls, Church of Mae De Deus, Basilica of Bom Jesus, St Xavier’s Church, Church of St. Augustin, Grand Island (for watersports), and clubs like Club Cubana.
3. Andaman – Thrilling Scuba Diving
Never ever been adventurous? Even Scared of Swimming in Sea? Hence, now is the time to come out of the fear and do some scuba diving into the deep sea and overcome the fear of water and depths. Trust me, you’re definitely going to ask for more. It is the most famous places to go in India which feels like heaven in water! Therefore considered as the one of the best places to travel in India.
Best time to visit: November to May
How to reach:
- By Sea:- one can travel here through ports of Chennai, Kolkata and Vishakhapatnam
- By Air:- You can also visit here through Port Blair’s Vir Savarkar Airport.
Best Places to Visit: Havelock Island, Viper Island, Elephant Beach, Chidiya Tapu, Radhanagar Beach, Cellular Jail and Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex in Port Blair for watersports like scuba-diving, snorkeling and parasailing.
4. Kasol – The Trekker’s First Love
Main reason why one should visit this place at least one in his lifetime– Not only one will discover new experiences but also will attain peace in the mini Israel where trekking and rave parties is common among youth. And there’s no better place than Kasol, one of the best places to travel in India.
Best time to visit: All year
How to reach:
- Rail: – Chandigarh is the nearest rail head.
- Road: – There are many regular buses like HRTC and private buses which runs from Delhi, Haryana and Punjab.
- Air:- Bhuntar is the nearest flight getaway.
Best Places to visit: Parvati river, Kheerganga, Malana village, Manikaran Sahib gurudwara and more.
5. Varanasi – City of temples
Varanasi may or may not be popular among Indians Bucket list of best places to visit in the world but it is definitely on the foreigners bucket list. They get mesmerized by the beautiful Living ghats, the enchanting aartis and prayers and a boat ride on the banks of Ganga.
Best time to visit: All Year
How to reach:
- Train:- City has its own Major Junction which provides great connectivity by rail.
- Air:- Lal Bahardur Shastri Airport provides well connection with major cities of India.
- Road:- City is filled with plenty of private and Government run buses which are available to provide better road connectivity.
Best Places to go: Assi Ghat, Dhamek Stupa, Dashashwamedh Ghat, Alamgir Mosque, Manmandir Ghat, Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Manikarnika Ghat and Durga Temple
To find travel partner online you can visit here.